I love reading but I do have my preferences. Although I am open to other forms of writing, I have not branched out to every style of writing. Here’s a list of what I review and require for review considerations:
- Poetry (my passion in life)
- Romance : however I haven’t found a Christian romance novel that I like yet but I am still open to reading them.
- Self-Help (Specifically training aids for writing, marketing, etc.)
- Motivational-Inspirational Books
- Young Adult
Books I do not review:
- History (I love history but only read this for leisure or studying. There is usually an agenda behind reading history so I don’t read it the same way that I read books for leisure.)
- Science Fiction
If you do not see your genre listed, feel free to email me at email@example.com. Please tell me what format your book is in and how many pages there are. Please note that PDF is preferred as I have issues with opening MOBI files. Self published authors are welcomed. I will post the review on Goodreads and Amazon. Any reviews posted on this blog are automatically linked to my twitter @taneishalagrant. I will review two to four additional books a month outside of my reading for leisure and school.
I will make exceptions to some books depending on the length.
Email me regarding adult fiction, erotica, BDSM, etc at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note that turn around time is 2 to 3 weeks. Thank you.
Peace & Love