I love reading but I do have my preferences. Although I am open to other forms of writing, I have not branched out to every style of writing. Here’s a list of what I review and require for review considerations:
- Poetry (my passion in life)
- Romance : however I haven’t found a Christian romance novel that I like yet but I am still open to reading them.
- Self-Help (Specifically training aids for writing, marketing, etc.)
- Motivational-Inspirational Books
- Young Adult
Books I do not review:
- History (I love history but only read this for leisure or studying. There is usually an agenda behind reading history so I don’t read it the same way that I read books for leisure.)
Update to Review Rating:
I thought it would be beneficial to update my review rating to match Shades of Romance Magazine (http://sormag.com/) review criteria since some of my reviews will be featured there to be level across the board no matter where you see the review.
1 Star – POOR
1 ½ Star – FAIR
2 Stars – OK
2 ½ Stars – GOOD
3 Stars – VERY GOOD
31/2 Stars- GREAT
4 Stars – EXCELLENT
41/2 Stars – EXCEPTIONAL
5 Stars – SUPREME
If you do not see your genre listed, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell me what format your book is in and how many pages there are. Self published authors are welcomed. I will post the review on Goodreads and Amazon. Any reviews posted on this blog are automatically linked to my twitter @taneishalagrant. I will review two additional books a month outside of my reading for leisure and school.