I love reading but I do have my preferences. Although I am open to other forms of writing, I have not branched out to every style of writing. Here’s a list of what I review and require for review considerations:
- Poetry (my passion in life)
- Romance : however I haven’t found a Christian romance novel that I like yet but I am still open to reading them.
- Self-Help (Specifically training aids for writing, marketing, etc.)
- Motivational-Inspirational Books
- Young Adult
Books I do not review:
- History (I love history but only read this for leisure or studying. There is usually an agenda behind reading history so I don’t read it the same way that I read books for leisure.)
My rating system:
5 thumbs up: I loved this page turner.
4 thumbs up- I thought this was a great page turner.
3 thumbs up: I liked this book.
2 thumbs: It was okay but not a page turner.
1 thumb: This book wasn’t for me.
If you do not see your genre listed, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell me what format your book is in and how many pages there are. Self published authors are welcomed. I will post the review on Goodreads and Amazon. Any reviews posted on this blog are automatically linked to my twitter @taneishalagrant. I will review two books a month outside of my reading for leisure and school.